Friday 12 April 2013

Remembering.....

Today is 12th April 2013.

A week today, 19th April 2013, will be the first anniversary of John falling ill.


While I was in Germany I sent out a daily 'update' email to approximately 80 people, it was then subsequently forwarded on around the globe to all those who knew John, were worried about John, wanted to be kept informed of John and his progress.

I flew out to join John on Friday 20th April 2012.

My first update went out on 22nd April 2012.

So.....on 22nd April 2013 and every day until the anniversary of John's untimely death, I will publish here on the blog every update email I sent out on the anniversary date to which it relates.

Why?

Because I don't want John forgotten.
Because I want people to know how hard John fought for his life.
Because I want people to remember John.
Because I want people to know exactly what happened to John.
Because I need to do this.
Because.
Because.
BECAUSE!

(If ever a wonderful Wiz there was!)


No comments:

Post a Comment