Wednesday 17 April 2013

Marking the 1st Anniversary.....

I've been thinking about how I can mark the 1st anniversary of John's death and I have decided that I am going to be on Marazion Beach, at dusk, on 17th May 2013. 

If you'd like to join me on Marazion Beach that would be fucking amazing!!!!!!

I am going to do this every year but for the 1st anniversary I'd like as many people as possible involved.

I shall have an eco-friendly bamboo chinese lantern on which there will be a message to my  gorgeous, handsome, wonderful, much missed, always loved, Hubby.

I will light it, release it, sob rather a lot and then return home to consume vast quantities of alcohol!

I am going to video it (the lantern, not me sobbing or getting hammered!!!!) and then upload it to this blog.

I would really, Really, REALLY like it if any friends/family reading this blog around the world would do the same and then email me the video or pictures that have been taken and I will add them to this blog.

I want to 'Light Up The World'......John lit up the lives of many, many people and I think it would be quite fitting to try and do the same for him in death as he did for us in life.


This picture was taken a year ago today, 17th April 2012 - the last picture ever taken of John at home...

No comments:

Post a Comment