Friday 27 July 2012

So Long, Farewell, Auf Wiedersehn, Goodbye....



Who deals with grief ‘well’?
Who deals with the loss of the love of their life positively?
Does anyone?
I’m certainly not dealing with it ‘well’….not a bit.
Not at all.

That’s why I need to go.
I need to get away……from everything and everyone.
I need to breathe, to be free of Death’s suffocating cloak, to feel almost normal for a while.

I miss John every day.
I long for John every minute of every day.
I hate this life without him….I hate it every day.
Hate is a strong word but it fits the bill.....I do honestly hate it.
Life no longer has sparkle.
It’s dull and ‘unsparkly’.
I need to find a tiny glimmer of that sparkle….if only for a few days.


And so….I’m off……to a secret location.
I’m not contactable.
I won’t be in contact.
I *might* post a cryptic photo or two on Facebook but that will be the sum of my contact…..unless I can’t resist checking on my puppies!!!

So long, farewell, Auf Wiedersehn, Goodbye…..

This is for you Husband - I Love You Now, Forever and Always.......my sad, battered and bruised broken heart beats only for you....it aways will xxxxx



3 comments:

  1. Have a safe and restful break.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a wonderfully emotional song. Take care of yourself John, x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Take care. Abby xx

    ReplyDelete