Saturday 14 July 2012

For F*CK Sake!

I am such a twat sometimes!

This morning started pretty much like any other Saturday morning.....
I got up, walked the pups, had a cup of tea and prepared for a visit to Sainsburys and the Post Office.

Everything was fine until I got in the car.

It was when I saw everything all over the car floor that I realised it had been done over.
It was a mess.
I had been burgled.

There is no sign whatsoever of forced entry, no smashed windows, nothing.
I can only assume that yours truly had not locked the car.

DICKHEAD!

Thankfully there wasn't much to take apart from some supermarket trolley/car wash money in the dashboard. 
However, what gets me is that they took John's iPod which was in the front arm rest.
They took mine too but I don't give a fuck about that. 
The bastards took something of John's!
I am really FUCKING ANGRY
PISSED OFF
UPSET
SAD
MAD
CRAAAAAAZY WITH RAGE!
FULL OF TEARS!

If I hadn't left the car unlocked they wouldn't have got it.

Is it too early for a bottle of vodka?????



No comments:

Post a Comment