Tuesday 26 February 2013

'Happy' Birthday


This picture was taken a year ago on 19th February 2012.
We were in Sharm-El-Sheikh for some winter sun.
A holiday with very little bird watching but lots of fish spotting, eating and drinking (of course!).
We nearly always went away around our birthdays, they were something to get excited about.....another adventure in the lives of Mr & Mr McEllis....how I miss adventures with John!
Had you told me a year ago that in 3 months my Hubby would be dead and that in less than a year me the dogs would be living in Cornwall, I would have laughed in your face.
Actually, I think I might well have smacked you one for suggesting that John would be dead!

Today is John's 54th birthday.
Tonight, I will raise a glass, in fact several glasses, to the man that made me so very happy.
The man that inspired me.
The man that taught me to see beyond the every day.
The man that I love.
The man that loved me.
My Husband, the Love of My Life.


Happy Birthday Darling - I Love You X

No comments:

Post a Comment