Monday 3 December 2012

And it was all going so well....

Today, the first day of my time off until I move to Cornwall, started well.

I woke up.
Me and the dogs walked around the park.
I've cleared a drawer or two.
I've posted letters.
I've spoken to the Utilities.
I've dealt with administration.
I have prepared tonight's dinner.
I've been bouncing along to happy music.

I appear to have run out of steam and I am now a tad sad.
I look around the flat and I realise, for all the stuff that has gone, that there is still soooooo much to do.
Then there's the shed and garden.....ugh!


Tonight I have the God Children's Mum coming to stay so I know that this feeling is not going to last long......we can spend the evening plotting my arrival in Cornwall!

I am well aware that this is only the very first day of my time off. 
I just hope that I don't feel like this every day until the move.

I cannot tell you how much I am missing John right now and wishing with every bit of me that he was coming too.



1 comment:

  1. Hey John,
    Don't be too hard on yourself. As you say yourself, this has indeed been only the very first day of your time off. A lot has changed again. So it's normal to run out of steam, I think. Your mind needs time to process everything. Take one day at a time and not too many tasks in a day.
    Lots of love and hugs. B x

    ReplyDelete