Saturday 8 December 2012

To Be or Not To Be, That Is The Question

I did not sleep well at all last night.
My head is all over the place.

I have no motivation at all....absolutely none.
I'm sitting here doing nothing.
Why??? Because at the moment I have nothing to do anything for!
There's no house to move to.
So, no reason to clear and sort and clean and pack.

Am I meant to go to Cornwall?
Is this a sign?

I've got rid of furniture that would not have fitted in the ex-new house.
I've bought furniture for the ex-new house that I might not need.
I've sold plants in the garden because I didn't have a garden in the ex-new house.
I needn't have done any of that now.
Thank god I didn't go and buy the fridge freezer that I would have needed!!!!

Then there's the flat I live in now.....

I don't have a job.
It's not cheap.
I can't afford it on my own with no job for very long.
Then what?!?!?!?!?!?!
If I go out and get another job in London will I ever leave this fucking city?

I've woken up in a really dark, unhappy, unmotivated, angry place.
I'm glad I have no plans at all today - people need to steer clear of me.
Where once there was solid ground there is now just thin air.
I do not feel safe or in any way comfortable.
I am worrying like crazy.
I've always considered myself quite mentally strong.....now I feel like I am definitely losing my grip.
I need John. 
I really, really, really, REALLY need John.

There is a rage and a fear and worry and screams building inside me.
I can't stop crying.
This does not feel good.
Not at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment