Friday 4 January 2013

Westward Go!

Two weeks today, in just 14 little days, I move out.
Two weeks tomorrow, in just 15 little days, I move in to my new home in Marazion, Cornwall.
The house I looked at on 17th December 2012 is now mine my preciouses, MINE.
'Bramble Cottage' here I come!


The packing materials arrive tomorrow morning.
I am dreading the packing process.
I know I will find things that will set off the tears and the emotions, I'm prepared for it, but it doesn't make me any less fearful of what I might find.
So much to do.
So little time.
So exciting.
So scary.

The view from my new bedroom window

I still have to 'pluck up the courage' to deal with the drug drawer.....*EEK*
And then there's the shed (John's domain) and "under the stairs" where I am sure there are emotional monsters lurking, waiting to pounce on and gouge out my already broken heart!!!
In the grand scheme of things I have dealt with John's death, funeral/cremation, ashes, clothes, administration, etc, etc.
I just have to suck it up again and deal with these last few things don't I?!
It doesn't stop me being scared half to Hell though......just thinking about opening that drug drawer fills me with sick and makes me want to sob. 
It physically scares me.
I am absolutely, completely and utterly convinced that they contributed to his death.
They were supposed to help him, not fucking kill him!!!!!!!!


Anyway, I am becoming over emotional and I have some organising, clearing and sorting to do, so without further ado.......I'm off to do just that.

There is no more appropriate song at this time than this ------>


1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on the house in Marazion, Cornwall!!

    ReplyDelete