Saturday 24 November 2012

Aaaaaarrrrrrgggggghhhhhhh!!!!!!

I woke up crying today.
Today is not a good day.

I just can't shake it.
Every record I play, every piece of paper I pick up, clothing I wash, etc, it all makes me think of John.

This morning the Landlord had an estate agent visit to get a valuation.
Soon after letting him in (very good looking actually!), the local Jehovah's Witnesses knocked at the door. I assured them that Jehovah has absolutely zero chance of saving me!
Then the Landlord arrived.
Through all of this Max would not stop barking.
I nearly beat him into next month!

I am so fucking tense.
I really want to smash, break, destroy things.
I have so much destructive anger inside me.
I feel ready to explode.
I am a human volcano and the pressure is building.

And I'm cancelling people again.
I arrange or agree to things and then as it gets closer to the 'event' the more nervous and stressed I am and so I cancel.
After I have cancelled I wish I hadn't and then stay here at home feeling all lonely.
I wonder why?!

The closer I get to moving to Cornwall, the more unstable I feel I am becoming.....



The page is out of print
We are not permanent
We are temporary
Temporary



No comments:

Post a Comment