Saturday 17 November 2012

7 Days.......

This last week has been dreadful, bloody awful!

As I mentioned in my previous video, I didn't go to work on Monday or Tuesday, I was just not up to it.
I've had a number of removal companies come in to give me quotes for the move to Cornwall.

Last night's was particularly eventful.


A lady came to quote and literally, within 30 seconds, started sneezing and coughing. When questioned, she informed that she was allergic to dogs! Fucking stupid job to have when you're visiting people's homes to give quotes and a lot of people have dogs!

Anyway, I was showing her around and whilst in the kitchen I opened one of the cupboards.....glass and crockery fell out, shattering and smashing all over the place.
I carried on the tour like the consummate professional that I am.
At least I won't have so much glass or crockery to take with me!

Today has been 'full on'.
Another removal company came to quote.
Then the landlord came over with an estate agent to price for either selling or re-renting.
Then Kay & Jim came over and removed some furniture I gave them.
All around this I was trying to sort the contents of drawers, cupboards, etc.

While Kay was here I started unravelling.
I'm not feeling great, I'm feeling really tired and lethargic and just devoid of energy.
And I am almost constantly crying or feeling the need to cry.
How can you cry almost every day for 6 months and still have tears in you?!


No comments:

Post a Comment