Saturday 6 July 2013

Moving On.....

I am in the throes of moving house again.
Another new home to settle into.
Don't they say that moving house is one of the top 5 stressful things you can do?
Yup, feels like it too.
My head is all over the place, one minute happy, the next sad....but ultimately I am excited, it's a cute little place and perfect for me and the pups.
I know not why but I am currently starting each morning with a good cry.
I don't know where it's coming from or why my body feels like it should be doing it, but it is, and I am.
It's been a few days now.
Perhaps it's the fabled house moving stress, who knows.
John is never, ever far from my thoughts.
In fact he's at the forefront of them.


The new garden is lovely and he would love it, it would become a tropical oasis in a matter of days (which is what I am going to do.....I will channel my Hubby and create something beautiful!).
I miss him.
I can't shake the aching sense of missing him so much.
I feel so far away from him....two new homes without him in them.
Moving again has meant coming across things that have been safely put away in a cupboard, things of John's, things of ours, things from our life together, things that just make me sob with grief.
Anyway, this is a 'throw away' chapter, nothing of much substance, I just thought I'd share.
I should be packing more boxes!!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the move. I hope you get a chance to post some pictures of the new place. HUGS!!

    ReplyDelete